Heart, the popular creative title with which to create all kinds of video games, continues to surprise with authentic games created by the community thanks to the many tools that the title offers. So much so that its managers, Manticore Games, have made a selection of 10 titles created by the community with horror themes to play this Halloween, a series of content already available for download completely free in Core.
The community’s best creations for Halloween
Thus, and through the following games created by the community, Core players can now enjoy all kinds of terrorism-related themesFrom hungry zombies to ghostly houses, multiplayer offerings, skeletons with really bad chips and even a recreation of the first game in the popular The Squid Game series.
Don’t miss the following basic Halloween content, now available for free:
- Trick or Treat Town | Collect candy, buy a house, and decorate it to delight (or horrify) your having fun!
- Squid fish core | Enjoy the experience of being in the hottest TV show around by playing this game from well-known developer Core DeepHorizons.
- Breach of Hell | A first-person shooter RPG set in a horror-themed post-apocalyptic Earth where the forces of Hell have invaded and wage war against the armies of Heaven.
- The Floor Is Lava – Halloween | Enjoy the classic Floor is Lava game with a Halloween-themed twist.
- Castle of the Dead: Midhelm | As a prisoner in the castle it’s up to you to protect it, head quickly to the Armory for a weapon, the dead are fast approaching.
- Spider bite | Escape from the giant spider and don’t let it catch you! If you are the giant spider: hunt down the other players!
- Halloween ’78 | Visit Haddonfield 1978, where everyone has gone mad. Jump to the Deathmatch; with candy, masks, weapons, spooky jumps and a huge map to explore with lots of hidden secrets.
- Brands: Prologue | A horror mystery set in a house full of hidden history. Look for notes and dive into the mystery of this house.
- Overflow | This is a wave-based game created for 1 to 4 players. A certain amount of zombies will appear in each wave, becoming harder to kill as the towers progress.
- night of the living dead | Located in an abandoned airfield where you have to defend yourself from the living dead. Play alone or in a group of four. Have fun and good luck! You will need it.
Origin | Manticore games
Source of the article
Disclaimer: This article is generated from the feed and is not edited by our team.