What matches are some of your wrestlers looking forward to this year? Evil Uno finds the answer.
With the new year in full swing, a fresh slate of video games is now upon us. The gaming industry is hotter than ever and hence the demand for games and gaming content has never been higher. Evil Uno decided to take a tour of the AEW locker room and find out what games some of the stars of Dynamite and Rampage are looking forward to in 2022.
Their responses are below:
- Fuego Del Sol – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (2022)
- Aaron Solo – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction (January 20, 2022)
- Chuck Taylor – Dying Light 2 Stay Human (February 4, 2022)
- Serpentico – Horizon Forbidden West (February 18, 2022)
- Leva Bates – God of War Ragnarök (2022); Forbidden Horizon West; Gotham Knights (2022)
- Kip Sabian – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- Nyla Rose – God of War Ragnarök; Saints Row (August 23, 2022); The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2
- Brian Pillman Jr. – Pokémon Legends: Arceus (January 28, 2022)
- Evil Uno – God of War Ragnarök; Forbidden Horizon West; Gotham Knights; Little Devil Inside (2022)
- Adam Cole – Elden Ring (February 25, 2022); God of War Ragnarök; Forbidden Horizon West
AEW is currently working on its own console game, and while it isn’t close to being finished, on June 17, AEW released the first images of the game, which featured Darby Allin’s character model and images. limited gameplay. You can watch the clip by clicking here.
Follow and subscribe to Fightful’s Twitch channel for Q&As, game streams, fantastic drafts, videos to watch, and more.